This book, "Day Trading: Crash Course To Learn The Basics Of Trading Securities Within The Same Day. Proven Methods" is written for the person that is a beginner trader and needs to know the basic strategies and tips on day trading.
In this book we teach you:
- The Basics of the Stock Market
- What is Day Trading?
- Tools for the Trade
- Utilizing Technical Analysis
- Entry Strategies for Day Trading
- Identifying the Optimum Entry Points for Trades
- Components of the doji reversal pattern
- Components of the Elliott Wave Pattern
- The Seven Day Extension Fade on a Candlestick chart
- The Most Common Day Trading Strategies
- The One Percent Risk Rule
- Day Trading Routine
- Using an Economic Calendar
- Important Checks Before Trading
- Basic Order and Market Knowledge
- Statistics/Tracking Performance
- How Much Capital is Required to Day Trade?
- What is my Potential Income?
- Multiple Contract Trading Strategies
The tips and basic information in this book will minimize losses and negative trades and help you build your trading expertise. This book will get you through the process of initiating a trade account, choosing an investment firm, setting up a dummy account, determining your 1% risk factor, and monitoring your trades for effective trading strategies.
About the Author
Ken McLinton is a self-made multimillionaire and the best selling author of dozens of books. Having become financially free with the Internet, he has then branched out to other ways of generating substantial incomes, mostly passively.
With his expertise and books, he has helped thousands of people across the world become financially free, mostly via:
- Binary Options
- Options Trading
- Internet Marketing
Ken is an authority when it comes to truly make things happen with money. His books have been consistently ranked amongst the very best on Amazon.
What are you waiting for? Grab one of his books and start cashing in!
You can reach Ken McLinton at firstname.lastname@example.org