Death Can Be Cured: And 99 Other Medical Hypothesesby Roger Dobson
Enjoy the rewards of medical knowledge—longer life and better health—by reading Death Can Be Cured and 99 Other Medical Hypotheses. You'll find simple cures for uncomfortable realities such as hiccups, constipation, or your common toothache, but better yet, you'll be able to entertain your friends with some of the real research behind quirky scientific questions like:
- Why might gentlemen prefer blondes?
- Is Gulf War Syndrome just an allergic reaction to hamburgers?
- Why do women groan during sex?
- Are birthmarks really proof of reincarnation?
- Why should we stop cleaning out our ears?
Educate yourself with theories behind musterious diseases sich as autism, cancer, AIDS, and schizophrenia. When you're done, be ready to debate why Queen Elizabeth I may have actually been a man, why you should eat seaweed and drink sofa, and why it may be good to be short-sighted and overweight!
- MJF Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.90(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews