This book is essential for Christians attending public junior or senior high school. Most biology and world history classes in today’s public schools teach human evolution as fact, and only rarely mention creation possibilities outside of this theory, such as Biblical Creation. This book, written by leading Creation Scientists, will help Christian students solidify their faith and grow roots to withstand evolution-based teaching. Topics include:
- Differences between Apes and Humans
- A Brief History of Human Evolution in Textbooks
- Typical Ape-to-Human Progression in Public School Textbooks
- What about the Different “Races” of People?
- Are Humans and Chimps 98% Similar?
- How Modern Genetics Supports a Recent Creation
- Biblical Authority
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||12 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of ContentsAbout the Authors Introduction Chapter 1: Differences between Apes and Humans Chapter 2: A Brief History of Human Evolution in Textbooks Chapter 3: Typical Ape-to-Human Progression in Public School Textbooks Chapter 4: What about the Different "Races" of People? Chapter 5: Are Humans and Chimps 98% Similar? Chapter 6: How Modern Genetics Supports a Recent Creation Chapter 7: Biblical Authority Conclusion Helpful Resources Endnotes