- Clair de lune, for orchestra or various other arrangements (from "Suite Bergamasque" for piano), L. 75/3
- Rêverie, for piano, L. 68
- Arabesque I, for piano, L. 66/1
- Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum, for piano, L. 113/1
- Golliwogg's Cakewalk, for piano, L. 113/6
- La fille aux cheveux de lin, prelude for piano, L. 117/8
- La cathédrale engloutie, prelude for piano, L. 117/10
- Petite suite (4), for piano, 4 hands (or orchestra), L. 65: En Bateau
- Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune (Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun), for orchestra, L. 86
- Ibéria, for orchestra, L. 122/2: Iberia: Le Matin d'un jour de fête
- La Mer (3), symphonic sketches for orchestra, L. 109
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Debussy: Greatest Hits based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Debussy is my favorite classical composer. This is a wonderful CD. Absolute MUST have tracks are Clair de Lune, the complete symphonic sketches of La Mer, and The Afternoon of the Faun. They are the definitive Debussy sound. Personally, I find tracks 4-5, Golliwog cakewalk and Doctor Gradus..., a bit jarring. They don't really match the rest of the CD's tranquil mood. But other than that, I highly recommend this CD!