Unlock Your Life Journey
Unveil the mystery of your life and embark on an extraordinary voyage of discovery. “Decrypto: Unlock Your Life Journey” was written with you in mind.
Whether you have it all, are searching to find yourself, or live with regrets and what-ifs, Decrypto is the key to opening the door to changing your life.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of your thoughts, emotions and life, as you discover what is happening to you and why. Your newfound self-awareness will empower you to make positive and long-lasting changes, to create the life you are longing for.
Be inspired to find a new direction, as you ignite the passion to follow your dreams.
Change starts now!
Promo video of book: https://vimeo.com/265328976
|Publisher:||Linda K Ford Author|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.45(d)|
About the Author
Travel is a special interest of mine, as is exploring different theories of thought. My life is a journey of discovery, where I am driven by a deep curiosity, to unravel how our thoughts & emotions, influence, and impact, on the life we live. My love affair with the ocean, combined with a genuine passion to support others, is the inspiration behind my writing.
I live in Sydney, Australia, with my partner Ivan, and two young grandchildren. I have worked for many years as a Social Worker and a Natural Therapy Practitioner.
Table of Contents
Decrypto: Unlock Your Life Journey- promo video
Table of Contents
- Introduction: How it All Started. (Page 3)
- Chapter One: The Search. (Page 9)
- Chapter Two: Footprints in the Sand. (Page 13)
- Chapter Three: A Reflection on Emotions. (Page 19)
- Chapter Four: The Eye of Reality. (Page 29)
- Discover the Hidden You. (Page 31)
- Starting A Journal. (Page 32)
- Chapter Five: The Blank Canvas. (Page 37)
- Letting Go of Emotional Blocks. (Page 42)
- Sarah’s Childhood. (Page 43)
- Chapter Six: Defeat. (Page 47)
- Sam’s Experience of Defeat. (Page 49)
- Chapter Seven: Inaccuracies of Thought. (Page 57)
- Mental versus Physical Tiredness. (Page 61)
- Strategies to Deal with Emotions. (Page 63)
- Find Out What Works for You. (Page 64)
- Chapter Eight: To Observe or Participate. (Page 69)
- Stephen’s Experience. (Page 69)
- Mindfulness—Walking Meditation. (Page 72)
- To Be in a Place of Stillness or Quietness. (Page 73)
- Chapter Nine: The Will. (Page 77)
- Jane’s Battle. (Page 78)
- Chapter Ten: The Void. (Page 83)
- Carol Breaks Free. (Page 85)
- Redefine Yourself and Reassess Your Life. (Page 87)
- Chapter Eleven: Diving Deep. (Page 91)
- The Little You. (Page 95)
- Praise Yourself and Give Focus to the Positive. (Page 98)
- Innocence. (Page 99)
- Chapter Twelve: Inherited Legacies. (Page 103)
- Working with Children. (Page 105)
- Chapter Thirteen: Emotions and Health. (Page 115)
- Chapter Fourteen: Leave the Past Behind. (Page 121)
- Chapter Fifteen: Relinquish and Rechoose. (Page 127)
- How You Can Use This Method. (Page 128)
- How to Start. (Page 129)
- Sarah’s Outcome. (Page 136)
- Chapter Sixteen: The Power of Manifesting. (Page 141)
- Chapter Seventeen: Dream Big. (Page 149)
- Create a Dream Catcher. (Page 151)
- Empower Positive Thought. (Page 152)
- About The Author. (Page 156)