"Deeply Rooted in Love," a well spring of emotional healing through connecting with the infinite depths of the heart. Powerful teachings shared in the form of childlike safety, leading the journeyer inward to those places desiring to be heard, touched, felt by the one journaling.
This daily journal guides the user through 365 days of loving questions, healing, and insightful practices that nurture wellbeing with the heart.
- Rediscovery of our childlike innocence as a guide to our true divine nature
- Unraveling of egoic patterns through daily practices of surrender contained in journal writings
- Shifting our view in all relationships, and embracing the universal love of their mirroring
- Self-realization through the practice of abiding with strong emotions, while holding space for the loving of our heart
- An ever deepening relationship with personal truth, granting faith in times of uncertainty
"Deeply Rooted in Love: A Meditation Journal for the Heart" guides us into the inner chambers of the heart in compassionate mindfulness, asking core questions with ease and simplicity.
Journaling is numbered by days, so the user may start at any point in the year, allowing the freedom of beginning where needed, as the heart asks to be loved.
As James says, "Embrace what you feel. The heart will remember, as your innocence comes forth, the love that has never left you, which you already are."