This volume shows how and why our public schools should prepare to understand and deal with religious diversity in the United States and the world.
• A cultural toolbox for discerning the values and culture of an institution
• A true/false exam for legal knowledge about religion in the schools
• Steps for organizing a Religions Advocacy Coalition
• Evaluative bibliography that provides Internet sites for current information on issues surrounding religious education in the public schools
• Easy cross references that link the bibliography and the text
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Nathan R. Kollar is professor emeritus of religious studies at St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY, adjunct professor in the Graduate School of Education, University of Rochester, NY, and cofounder and chair of the Board of the Center for Interfaith Studies and Dialogue at Nazareth College, Rochester, NY.