By popular demand...a second book of Star Trek® trivia questions from the greatest science fiction phenomenon of all time! The Definitive Star Trek Trivia Book, Volume II contains more than two thousand new questions, quizzes, and brainteasers on topics ranging from "Personnel" to "Strategies and Tactics" to Star Trek Romances," Test yourself and your friends Who among you is the ultimate Star Trek expert?
1) Which episode begins with a giant hand grabbing the U.S.S. Enterprise?
2) What was Q's gift to Data in "Deja Q"?
3) Where did Benjamin Siska first meet Dax?
a) Starfleet Academy
b) Utopia Planitia
c) Pelios Station
d) U.S.S. Livingston
4) What do the following officers have in common?
5) The Klingon who steers the mythological Barge of the Dead is named 6) Match each shuttlecraft to its "parent" ship:
i. U.S.S. Enterprise
ii. U.S.S. Enterprise-A
iii. U.S.S. Enterprise-D
iv. U.S.S. Defiant
v. U.S.S. Voyager
About the Author
producers of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. She is currently working as a freelance writer. Along with her books, she counts her proudest achievements as being her mom's kid and her dog's dad.
Read an Excerpt
From Section One: Star Trek® The Original Series
JAMES T. KIRK
7. Who was Kirk's yeoman in "The Corbomite Maneuver"?
8. For whose apparent death was Kirk prosecuted in "Court Martial"?
9. What is Kirk's serial number?
(c) SC 937-0176-CEC
10. Which of the following is not one of Kirk's commendations?
(a) The Caldosian Order of Heroism
(b) The Palm Leaf of Axanar Peace Mission
(c) The Grankite Order of Tactics
(d) The Preantares Ribbon of Commendation
11. Who had seen Kirk off on his first mission aboard the Enterprise?
12. Kirk has posed as all of the following except
(a) An Organian
(b) A Vulcan
(c) A Romulan
(d) An Ekosian
13. Which of the following did Apollo not compare Kirk with?
14. In "The Man Trap," what did Kirk advise McCoy to take in order to help the doctor sleep?
15. Who did Kirk facetiously imagine as "my son, the doctor"?
16. True or false: In one episode, Kirk wore a red uniform shirt.
17. Who attacked Kirk in the corridor of the Enterprise in "Journey to Babel"?
18. What insulting name did Dr. Sevrin's followers call Kirk?
19. What is Spock's serial number?
(b) S179-276 SP
20. With what "Vulcanian" decoration was Spock awarded?
21. By the time of "Court Martial," how often had Spock been decorated by Starfleet Command?
(c) Three times
(d) Four times
22. In "Tomorrow Is Yesterday," what calculations did Spock work on mentally?
23. Who called Spock a "mutinous, disloyal, computerized half-breed"?
24. True or false: Amanda gave Spock his first instruction in computers.
25. True or false: In one episode, Spock was seen singing and dancing.
26. In which of the following episodes did Spock not smile?
(a) "Charlie X"
(b) "Amok Time"
(c) "The Trouble with Tribbles"
(d) "All Our Yesterdays"
27. In which of the following episodes did Spock eat meat?
(a) "This Side of Paradise"
(b) "Amok Time"
(c) "Return to Tomorrow"
(d) "All Our Yesterdays"
28. Prior to becoming Kirk's first officer, on what ship did Spock serve?
29. According to Harry Mudd, Spock couldn't sell fake patents to _____________.
30. About whom did Spock have a dream in "Amok Time"?
31. Which was the first aired episode in which McCoy appeared?
32. What number were McCoy's quarters in "The Man Trap"?
33. What was McCoy's service rank throughout The Original Series?
34. Which of the following is not one of McCoy's commendations?
(a) Legion of Honor
(b) Award of Valor
(c) Decorated by Starfleet surgeons
(d) Golden Heart
35. True or false: McCoy does not have his tonsils.
36. True or false: McCoy once suffered from four broken ribs.
37. What was McCoy's drink of choice in "This Side of Paradise"?
38. What device was taken from McCoy while on 20th-century Earth in "The City on the Edge of Forever"?
(a) His communicator
(b) His tricorder
(c) His phaser
(d) His hypospray
39. What did McCoy try to make as a defense against the Earps in "Spectre of the Gun"?
40. What terminal disease was McCoy diagnosed with in "For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"?
(b) Rigellian Kassaba fever
(c) Synthococcus novae
(d) Vegan choriomeningitis
41. In "The Deadly Years," what did McCoy do in preparation for administering the aging cure to Spock?
42. According to McCoy, "Blood is blood, even when it's _________________."
Copyright © 2001 by Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Table of Contents
Star Trek®: The Original Series
Star Trek: The Next Generation®
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®
Star Trek: Voyager®
Star Trek®: The Films
New Life And New Civilizations
Most Helpful Customer Reviews