Do you want to dehydrate your favorite foods directly at home to have them handy all year round?
Dehydrating at home is becoming increasingly popular because people can enjoy and have fresh and healthy food, without chemical additives and preservatives on a low budget.
However, it can be dangerous because, without the right method, if you do not dehydrate them properly, foods can be spoiled and become harmful to health.
Expert cook and cooking lover Lydia Reed will explain the process of dehydrating many different foods at home with detailed indications and step-by-step recipes.
With this guide to becoming a home dehydrating expert, you will find:
• Dehydrating food basics and equipment to improve your skills and become a dehydrating master
• Food safety tips to not harm the health of your loved ones
• How to Dehydrate:
1. Fruits and Nuts
3. Grains and Legumes
4. Herbs and Spices
5. Mixed Flavored Tea and Herbal Teas
6. Meat and Poultry
8. Bread, Crackers, and Chips
• Easy to follow recipes from breakfast to dinner that will allow you to taste dehydrated foods in a modern and original way
• And much more!