"Flashcards in a book" provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the obstetrics and gynecology clerkship
Deja Review: Obstetrics & Gynecology boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Comprehensive multiple-choice Q&A chapter at the end of the book.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||22 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Catherine J. Lee, MD, is a Fellow in Pain and Palliative Care at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY. She complete her Internal Medicine residency at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, NY and graduated with her medical degree from NYU School of Medicine.