This new volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs all of today's most essential dermatopathology know-how into a compact, high-yield format! Its pragmatic, well-organized approach, abundant full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance tables make the information you need easy to access. Over 1,100 full-color photographs capture the appearance of a full range of skin lesions.
• Covers both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the skin.
• Provides detailed discussions of metabolic, systemic, allergic, infectious, and inflammatory skin diseases as well as cutaneous neoplasms giving you well-rounded, comprehensive coverage.
• Offers over 1,100 full-color, high-quality photographs that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions offering enhanced diagnostic guidance.
• Employs a consistent, user-friendly organization throughout to present each pathologic entity's gross and microscopic features, prognostic and therapeutic considerations, ancillary studies, and differential diagnoses.
• Presents information in boxes and tables for at-a-glance reference.
Table of ContentsPart I: Non-neoplastic Skin Disorders
Section 1:Inflammatory Reactions
Chapter 1. Spongiotic Dermatitis
Chapter 2. Psoriasiform Dermatitis
Chapter 3. Interface Dermatitis
Chapter 4. Perivascular Dermatitis
Chapter 5. Nodular and Diffuse Infiltrates
Chapter 6. Vesicular Dermatitis
Chapter 7. Vasculitis
Chapter 8. Panniculitis
Section 2: Infections
Chapter 9. Bacterial Infections
Chapter 10. Fungal Infections
Chapter 11. Viral Infections
Chapter 12. Other Infections
Section 3:Miscellaneous Non-Neoplastic Conditions
Chapter 13. Genodermatoses
Chapter 14. Disorders of Pigmentation
Chapter 15. Deposition Disorders
Chapter 16. Alopecia
Part II: Cutaneous Neoplasms
Chapter 17. Epidermal Tumors
Chapter 18. Sebaceous Tumors
Chapter 19. Follicular Tumors
Chapter 20. Sweat Gland Tumors
Chapter 21. Melanocytic Tumors
Chapter 22. Soft Tissue Tumors
Chapter 23. Hematolymphoid Neoplasms
Chapter 24. Metastases