The Design of Building Structures / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
An introduction to design of building structures that combines structural analysis, architecture and building construction into one book.
Table of ContentsPreface
1. Introduction to Building Structures
2. Basic Structure Concepts
3. Approximate Structural Design of Common Member Types
4. The Lateral Stability of Buildings
5. Frames, Arches, and Trusses
6. Space Frames
7. Folded Plate Structures
8. Shell Structures
9. Tension Roof Structures
10. High-Rise Building Structures
Appendix A. Tables for Structural Design
Appendix B. Answers to Selected Problems
Bibliography and References
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Design of Building Structures based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
A must read for students in architecture, contains material and analysis methods whihc exceed all other published materials. Publisher should offer new edition.