Deutsch: Na Klar! / Edition 2by Robert Di Donato, Monica D. Clyde, Jacqueline Vansant
Pub. Date: 01/01/1995
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Deutsch: Na Klar! Second Edition is an exciting, beautifully illustrated, introductory German program that actually uses those illustrations. By incorporating lots of authentic materials as the basis of activities, this text provides students with a context for learning German. The realia and readings in Deutsch: Na Klar! are very current and give an interesting and up-to-date reflection of the culture of German-speaking counties. Students using Deutsch: Na Klar! practice all four skills, but work more on the receptive skills of listening and reading than in a traditional German text. A classroom listening comprehension tape program and the very engaging authentic readings provide this additional practice in the receptive skills. Deutsch: Na Klar! is very communicative, offering instructors a wide variety of lively exercises and activities to use in class. Because of the variety of practice material and its easy-to-follow chapter structure, Deutsch: Na Klar! succeeds with a wide range of students and teachers.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.10(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents
1. Uber Mich Und Andere. particles, negation with nicht, studieren vs. lernen, du & Sie, ja vs. doch, wo, nouns: gender, definite & indefinite articles, personal pronouns: nominative infinitives & present tense, delcarative sentences & questions, sein, hei�en.
2. Was Ich Habe, Und Was Ich Brauche. demonstrative pronouns, gern(e) & ungern, adjective endings: nominative & accusative, haben, nouns: plural formation, negation with kein, nominative case & accusative case, definite articles, demonstrative pronouns, wer, wen, was, verbs with stem vowel changes: e>i/ie, a>a, au>au.
3. Wie Ich Lebe. definite articles used with proper names, personal possessives with -s, im with months & am with dates, namlich, calendar dates: ordinal numbers, possessive adjectives, accusative pronouns, accusative prepositions, the verb werden, the verbs wissen & kennen, verbs with stem vowel changes.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews