Build the skills to apply Microsoft® .NET collections effectively
Put .NET collections to work—and manage issues with GUI data binding, threading, data querying, and storage. Led by a data collection expert, you'll gain task-oriented guidance, exercises, and extensive code samples to tackle common problems and improve application performance. This one-stop reference is designed for experienced Microsoft Visual Basic® and C# developers—whether you’re already using collections or just starting out.
Discover how to:
- Implement arrays, associative arrays, stacks, linked lists, and other collection types
- Apply built in .NET collection classes by learning their methods and properties
- Add enumerator, dictionary, and other .NET collection interfaces to your classes
- Query collections by writing simple to complex Microsoft LINQ statements
- Synchronize data across threads using built in .NET synchronization classes
- Enhance your custom collection classes with serialization support
- Use simple data binding to display collections in Windows® Forms, Microsoft Silverlight®, and Windows Presentation Foundation
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
Calvin Janes is a consultant and expert in creating and using collection types.