Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This new volume of Current Topics in Developmental Biology covers developmental timing, with contributions from an international board of authors. The chapters provide a comprehensive set of reviews covering such topics as the timing of developmental programs in Drosophila, temporal patterning of neural progenitors, and environmental modulation of developmental timing.
- Covers the area of developmental timing
- International board of authors
- Provides a comprehensive set of reviews covering such topics as the timing of developmental programs in Drosophila, temporal patterning of neural progenitors, and environmental modulation of developmental timing
Table of Contents
- Keeping puberty on time: Novel signals and mechanisms involved
- MicroRNAs and Drosophila developmental transitions
- The timing of developmental programs in Drosophila
- Mechanisms of developmental timing in the control of size and allometry
- Vegetative maturation in flowering plants
- Temporal patterning of neural progenitors
- Unliganded thyroid hormone receptor regulates metamorphic timing via the recruitment of histone deacetylase complexes
- Environmental modulation of developmental timing
- Developmental timekeeping in C. Elegans
- Steroidal control of developmental timing
- Circannual transitions in gene expression: lessons from a hibernating mammal