14.99 In Stock
But it doesn't have to be deadlynow there is a way to halt the progression of the disease and reverse its effects. The Diabetes Cure gives you the means to cure yourself using hydroxycitric acidan over-the-counter natural compound known as HCA.
- 16 million people in the United States suffer from diabetes (90 to 95 percent of these cases are type 2 diabetes).
- 2,200 people are diagnosed with diabetes in the United States each day, and 798,000 will be diagnosed this year.
- Worldwide, 120 million people suffer from diabetes-that number is expected to double over the next thirty years.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of new cases of blindness in people between the ages of twenty and seventy-four. Anywhere from 12,000 to 24,000 people lose their sight each year because of diabetes.
- Each year 56,000 amputations are performed because of nerve damage caused by the disease.
|Edition description:||1 PBK ED|
|Product dimensions:||5.31(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
Vern S. Cherewatenko, M.D., is a family physician in private practice and founder of HealthMax Incorporated, a company specializing in functional medicine with emphasis on diabetes, obesity, stress, nutritional biochemistry, and longevity medicine. He is cofounder of the American Association of Patients and Providers (AAPP), a nonprofit organization advocating commonsense changes in healthcare. Dr. Cherewatenko conducts community seminars nationally on female stress, diabetes, obesity, and other issues and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, USA Today, and on the cover of U.S. News & World Report. He and his family live in Renton, Washington.
Paul Perry is an internationally bestselling author who has co-written nine books on near-death experiences.