Diabetes is a condition where the glucose levels in a person's blood is too high. If left untreated, diabetes can progress over time, resulting in serious complications such as blindness, heart attacks, and strokes. Unfortunately, there is currently no medical cure for diabetes.
A healthy lifestyle is an essential part of managing diabetes as well as healing. This book offers effective tips and proven strategies on how you can lower your blood sugar naturally and even reverse diabetes.
By reading this book you will learn:
• How to avoid sugar and count your carb intake
• How to deal with stress, quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption
• Diabetes diets and effective supplements that can be used to reduce your blood glucose levels
You will also discover:
• Diabetic meal plans
• How to prevent diabetic complications
• How to prepare for travel
Living with diabetes doesn't have to be like walking on thin ice, waiting for the surface underneath you to crack. These healthy habits are effective, easy to implement and side-effect free. They can help you manage your diabetes not only today, but for years to come.
Take back control over your health and start reading Diabetes: 16 Simple Lifestyle Changes today!
TAGS: diabetes diet, diabetic living, diabetes cure, diabetes free, type 2 diabetes, diabetes solution, diabetic meal plans, diabetes for dummies
About the Author