This exceptional book covers all aspects of diagnostic and interventional radiology within one volume, at a level appropriate for the specialist. From the basics through diagnosis to intervention: the reader will find a complete overview of all areas of radiology. The clear, uniform structure, with chapters organized according to organ system, facilitates the rapid retrieval of information. Features include:
- Presentation of the normal radiological anatomy
- Classification of the different imaging procedures according to their diagnostic relevance
- Imaging diagnosis with many reference images
- Precise description of the interventional options
The inclusion of many instructive aids will be of particular value to novices in decision making:
- Important take home messages and summaries of key radiological findings smooth the path through the jungle of facts
- Numerous tables on differential diagnosis and typical findings in the most common diseases offer a rapid overview and orientation
- Diagnostic flow charts outline the sequence of diagnostic evaluation
All standard procedures within the field of interventional radiology are presented in a clinically relevant and readily understandable way, with an abundance of illustrations. This is a textbook, atlas, and reference in one: with more than 2500 images for comparison with the reader’s own findings. This comprehensive and totally up-to-date book provides a superb overview of everything that the radiology specialist of today needs to know.
|Publisher:||Springer Berlin Heidelberg|
|Edition description:||1st ed. 2016|
|Product dimensions:||8.27(w) x 10.98(h) x (d)|
Table of ContentsPart I: General Aspects.- Part II: Neuroradiology.- Part III: Head and Neck.- Part IV: Thorax, Mediastinum, Pleura.- Part V: Mamma.- Part VI: Heart and Vessels.- Part VII: Gastrointestinal Tract.- Part VIII: Genitourinary System.- Part IX: Bones and Joints.