The Larousse Dictionary of Modern Spanish includes:
- Over 50,000 entries and 100,000 definitions
- Succinct yet complete definitions written in contemporary language
- Clear examples of the relationship between different parts of speech
- Words in general usage as well as scientific and other specialized terminology
- Particular emphasis on expressions characteristic of the peoples of Latin America
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Diccionario Larousse del Espanol Moderno: A New Dictionary of the Spanish Language based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I couldn't find any at the local bookstores... I am glad I found this online and I am very happy with this purchase. A Spanish only dictionary is a must have if you are learning the language. I purchased it to keep at home for reference and to help me when I am doing translations.