Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Wednesday, January 24 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
One of Barron's all-time bestsellers has been updated to reflect current banking regulations and the latest innovations in banking services, this book defines approximately 3,000 key banking terms with extensive cross-references. It also defines important acronyms and abbreviations as they are used in the banking industry.
About the Series:
Each of these very useful and up-to-date quick reference dictionaries lists and defines several thousand specialized terms alphabetically. Business students, business professionals, and savvy consumers will find a wealth of information in these volumes.
Titles available in Series:
- Dictionary of Accounting Terms
- Dictionary of Banking Terms
- Dictionary of Business Terms
- Dictionary of Computer & Internet Terms
- Dictionary of Finance & Investment Terms
- Dictionary of Insurance Terms
- Dictionary of International Business Terms
- Dictionary of Marketing Terms
- Dictionary of Real Estate Terms