A holistic and comprehensive overview of nutrition including Eastern and Western perspectives.
|Publisher:||Himalayan Institute Press|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||7 MB|
Table of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 - The Ecology of Nutrition:
- Society, The Soil, The Cell
- CHAPTER 2 - The Biochemistry of Nutrition:
- Carbohydrate, Fats and Oils, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, A Balanced Diet
- CHAPTER 3 - The Physiology of Nutrition:
- Digestion, Elimination, Fasting
- CHAPTER 4 - The Pharmacology of Nutrition:
- Beyond Nutrients, Cooked versus Raw, Ayurvedic Nutrition, Cooking
- CHAPTER 5 - Food and Consciousness:
- Diet / Mind, Megavitamins and Food Allergies, Food Sadhana, The Philosophy of Nutrition, References
What People are Saying About This
A brilliant book...a clear, concise, complete statement about the many facets of nutrition and the relationship between diet and well-being. This book is an absolute must.
From C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. Founder and Past President, American Holistic Medical Association
A superb book...should be read by all physicians.