Differentiated presents a new way forward for companies and nonprofits seeking purpose-powered strategic differentiation following the pandemic's reset.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Corona Research, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.34(d)|
About the Author
Karla Raines is an accomplished strategist serving purpose-driven organizations in dynamically competitive industries. Her commitment to mastering the art of strategy led her to a career-defining eureka moment in 2018. Differentiated shares the story of her inventive strategy process, Differentiation Zone®, through real-life vignettes and powerful lessons pulled from over two decades of consulting experience. Karla co-owns an international research and strategy firm, Corona Insights, where she's led countless empathy-based and data-driven strategy processes. She recognizes that creativity and imagination are crucial to the strategy process, and wouldn't have discovered Differentiation Zone without both. Her "aha" moment in 2018 occurred when she saw something she'd never seen before. The experience crystallized her intuitive process and inspired her to reverse engineer what she'd taught herself to do over years of hands-on practice.
With a unique ability to see beyond what is, Karla leads her clients to discover authentic differentiation and craft plans to realize a competitive advantage. Abstract painting propels Karla's professional creativity and risk-taking as it fuels her soul; see https://karlarainesart.com. Artists look at the world differently, and creativity opens a new portal. Years of painting have taught Karla to get out of her own way, not to tell herself no, and be open to the power of flow. She wouldn't have discovered Differentiation Zone without it. Visit the Differentiation Zone website at https://differentiationzone.com.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Embrace Your Customer's Mindset
1. Principle One: It's All About the Customer
2. Principle Two: Not Every Stakeholder Is a Customer
3. Principle Three: Competition Is Prevalent
4. Principle Four: Your Environment Creates Context, Not Focus
5. Principle Five: You Compete in More Than One Industry
6. Principle Six: Watch Out for the Zone of Indifference
Section 2: The Essence of Your Strategy Is Choice
7. Step One: Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Context
8. Step Two: Reveal Customer and Competitor Insights
9. Step Three: Discover Differentiation to Drive Strategic Success
10. Step Four: Design Your Differentiation Zone Strategy
11. Your Strategy Declaration
About the Author