Are you looking for the right digital camera? Want to start shooting better photographs? Digital Cameras & Photography For Dummies makes everything easier. This book and DVD package is loaded with information about how to choose from the different types of digital cameras, compose a good photo, and edit images. And it’s a great value!
The instructional DVD introduces the basics of getting great digital photos, including lessons on using an SLR camera and Adobe Photoshop Elements. The book helps you choose the digital camera with the best features for how you take pictures. It then shows you how to capture images that interest you, improve your photos with editing software, and share your photos online. You’ll also discover how to:
- Compare features of the leading cameras and accessories
- Get great shots of people, animals, landscapes, and events\
- Organize, edit, and share your photos
- Capture action shots
- Move photos from your camera to your computer
- Follow step-by-step instructions for easy photo-editing makeovers using Photoshop® Elements
- Resize and reshape images to meet your needs
- Scan and save non-digital photos
- Share your photos by e-mail, on a sharing site or blog, on a CD or DVD, or in prints
Digital Cameras & Photography For Dummies book and DVD package shows you how to get more from your camera and have more fun with your pictures!