DIRTY, LAZY KETO is part girlfriend’s guide, part inspirational story detailing the secret to losing weight and keeping it off without the strict restrictions of a traditional keto diet.
You don’t have to be perfect at keto to be successful! Stephanie Laska lost 140 pounds, roughly half of her body weight, by following her own version of the keto diet. She figured out the secret to losing weight was to break the rules. Who wants to count every single crumb that enters their mouth? Um, no one! Stephanie found long-term success with an outlaw version of the keto diet she calls both "dirty" and "lazy".
Are you interested in the Ketogenic diet? Have you tried it and found it difficult and intimidating?
Good news! This guide is here to help inspire keto beginners and offer a fresh approach to those keto-shamed for wanting a Diet Coke.
We all know losing weight isn’t just about the food – it’s so much more complicated. Stephanie shares her heartfelt secrets to weight loss success in DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules.
· Meal ideas, recipes, and food pyramids – but with hand-holding and girlfriend counseling sessions for when things get rough
· Answers the embarrassing keto questions you’ve been too afraid to ask
· Tricks to overcome roadblocks like happy hour and cake-pushers
· The down and dirty on how and why this works
Let Stephanie help you find true success, the dirty, lazy way!
FULLY EXPANDED EDITION OF THE BESTSELLING MINI GUIDE
|Publisher:||St. Martin''s Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.38(w) x 8.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Stephanie Laska, M.Ed, doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk. She is one of the few keto authors who has successfully lost half of her body weight (140 pounds!) and maintained that weight loss for six years and counting. Her sass and honest approach to keto dieting have been quoted in articles by Reader’s Digest, Yahoo News, Playboy, First for Women Magazine and Costco Connection Magazine. The author of DIRTY, LAZY, KETO, Stephanie’s story and image are celebrated in media outlets such as Muscle and Fitness: Hers, Daily Burn, the San Francisco Marathon, the Big Sur International Marathon Race Guide, RunDisney, and even in a Groupon!
Table of Contents
Talk Dirty to Me
INTRODUCTION: The Police Will Never Find Me
What is DIRTY, LAZY, KETO?
Typical Meals on DIRTY, LAZY, KETO
DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Food Pyramid
1. Why Aren’t We Skinny Already?
2. I Only Lost Ten Pounds This Month!
3. I’m Not Supposed to Eat That!
4. Oh, I Can’t Because . . .
5. Having a Big Screen TV but Not a Gym Membership
6. Eating Our FeelingsThey Taste Delicious!
7. Bucket of Crabs
8. Planning to Fail
9. Be Vulnerable
10. Where is the Finish Line?