Discover What You're Best At has helped over a quarter of a million people discover their true talents and make successful career choices. Now this best-selling career guide has been revised for the 1990s and includes opportunities that have just emerged over the last decade.
Choosing an occupation can be one of the most difficult, and important, decisions of your life. Discover What You're Best At can help you make the right choice, whether you're looking for your first job or contemplating a career change.
The book's unique National Career Aptitude System enables you to identify not only your interests but also your innate talents and potential skills, and then to match your career strengths to dozens of the more than 1,100 jobs described in detail.
Discover What You're Best At enables you to set realistic and rewarding career goals based on your abilities. It gives you the edge you need to take on the job market and succeed in your chosen career.
Developed and perfected by experienced educators and career counselors Barry and Linda Gale, Discover What You're Best At will help you:
- Save money - possibly thousands of dollars - by heading you in the proper career direction before you choose a school or a course of study.
- Save time - by allowing you to tailor your curriculum to your career objectives, without resorting to trial-and-error course samplings.
- Gain confidence - your test results may very well reinforce your feelings about career directions... giving you all the more motivation to pursue your interests.
- Set realistic goals - why be a publicist when your creative abilities would be put to better use as an advertising copywriter? An office administrator when your interpersonal skills make you a natural for sales?
- Learn about new areas - with more than 1,000 career possibilities listed and described in detail, you could easily discover that you have an interest in and aptitude for an exciting position you never knew existed.
|Product dimensions:||8.51(w) x 10.86(h) x 0.41(d)|