For senior/graduate-level courses in Discrete-Time Signal Processing.
Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Third Edition is the definitive, authoritative text on DSP – ideal for those with introductory-level knowledge of signals and systems. Written by prominent DSP pioneers, it provides thorough treatment of the fundamental theorems and properties of discrete-time linear systems, filtering, sampling, and discrete-time Fourier Analysis. By focusing on the general and universal concepts in discrete-time signal processing, it remains vital and relevant to the new challenges arising in the field.
Access to the password-protected companion Website and myeBook is included with each new copy of Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Third Edition .
|Series:||Pearson Custom Library: Engineering Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.80(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Discrete Time-Signals and Systems
3. The z-Transform
4. Sampling of Continuous-Time Signals
5. Transform Analysis of Linear Time-Invariant Systems
6. Structures for Discrete-Time Systems
7. Filter Design Techniques
8. The Discrete Fourier Transform
9. Computation of the Discrete Fourier Transform
10. Fourier Analysis of Signals Using the Discrete Fourier Transform
11. Parametric Signal Modeling
12. Discrete Hilbert Transforms
13. Cepstrum Analysis and Homomorphic Deconvolution
Appendix A. Random Signals
Appendix B. Continuous-Time Filters
Appendix C. Answers to Selected Basic Problems
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Cant tell much about the text book, but i found the hard way that the nook text book is not compatible with my NOOK... well any nook in that case.... the file format is "not the same".. nook that doesnt support nookbook...!!!!! so if you wish to read the text book using nook give up the idea and buy physical text book, or if you carry and use your computer all the time (in trains to college...) this is a good deal...