Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
White and Cox's Diseases of the Skin is a brand-new, exciting, highly visual, up-to-date reference on dermatology. It takes a fresh look at the broad spectrum of modern dermatology and translates it into a visually stunning and clinically focused text ideal for both specialist dermatologists and general practitioners.
Over 2000 outstanding quality images - including many photographs from the authors' own collections - enable users to accurately diagnose numerous skin disorders. The large format and outstanding quality of the photographs ensures that every lesion can be clearly seen and used as a 'stand-alone' image for diagnosis. Clear and concise supporting text provides a comprehensive guide to clinical features, diagnosis and laboratory investigations, enabling readers to correctly identify and treat all skin disorders. Designed as a clinical reference, it contains full international coverage of all skin disorders, both common and rare, including ethnic skin, paediatric dermatology, the genodermatoses, HIV, drug reaction and pregnancy.
White and Cox's Diseases of the Skin combines high quality photographs with clear, useful guidance on treatment to provide the most up-to-date and clinically focused reference in dermatology today.
• The most comprehensive collection of dermatological images available in a single volume - over 35% more than any comparable atlas Designedas a practical guide to dermatology, with emphasis on clinical aspects (diagnosis, differential diagnosis, tests and treatment) rather than basic science
• Clear and consistent chapter structure ensures that information is easily accessible International author team ensures a global balance
• Concise coverage of diagnosis, investigations and treatment through tables and summaries Each chapter covers a specific topic and is consistently structured around 3 main subheadings per disease: Definition/Aetiology; Clinical features; Treatment
• Extensive contents list aids navigation within a topic Each chapter is critically referenced, including large reviews, CME articles, etc
• Full international coverage Young and enthusiastic author team with extensive writing experience
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||10.12(w) x 12.18(h) x 1.19(d)|
Table of Contents
Fundamental Dermatology and Terminology
Approach to the Patient
Eczema and Related Disorders
Psoriasis and Related Disorders
Lichen Planus and Lichenoid Disorders
Urticaria and Pruritus
Acne, Rosacea, and Related Disorders
Inflammatory Disorders and Cutaneous Infiltrates
Collagen Vascular Diseases
Vasculitis and Related Disorders
Cutaneous Signs of Systemic Conditions and Dermatoses of Pregnancy
Oral and Genital Disorders
Structural Disorders of the Skin, Cartilage, and Subcutaneous Tissues
Disorders and Tumors of Skin Appendages
Infestations and Tropical Disorders
Disorders of Hair
Benign Non-Melanocytic Tumors
Melanocytes, Nevi, and Melanoma
Photodermatology and Photodermatoses
Malignant and Premalignant Epidermal Neoplasia
Other Malignant Tumors