What are some of humanity’s greatest obstacles?
The “status quo.”
In order to move humanity forward, we need a healthy dose of disruption . . .
. . . But this time from a modern woman’s perspective.
Disrupt-Her is a new kind of Manifesto that asks—no, demands—that women question, dissect, and disrupt 13 major areas of our lives, including societal preconceptions that keep us from living fully lit up, both personally and professionally.
Miki Agrawal, the co-founder of THINX (Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017, TIME’s 25 Best New Inventions of 2015, and winner of Tribeca Film Festival’s Disruptive Innovation Awards) and TUSHY (called “the Apple product of bidets” by Forbes), was named 2017 Young Global Leader by The World Economic Forum, INC Magazine’s Most Impressive Women Entrepreneurs of 2016, and Forbes’s Top 20 Millennials on a Mission. She helps us look with fresh eyes at what it means to be wholeheartedly alive and to live up to our potential at work, at home, and in the world, regardless of the challenges and naysayers along the way.
In this page-turning book, you’ll discover how to:
· Dissect, declutter, and update internal thoughts and external habits that are currently holding you back
· Start a movement that solves real problems and does good – even especially if you don’t have a lot of money, a college degree, or years of experience
· Become a true “Warrior-Gatekeeper of your Mind” in all situations
· Not let “Hate-Hers” derail you from your mission, and instead show them the way back to being “Love-Hers”
· Create healthy relationships with men who are stuck in the old-fashioned patriarchy
· Find and align with SNAGs (Secure New Age Guys)
· Create a supportive, fun, caring community that stands by you no matter what
Disrupt-Her is a first of its kind self-help/business book TELL-ALL that blends the jaw-dropping first person journey of a rising female entrepreneur with fresh life-improving techniques and new habit-forming ideas that make you go “wow.”
The questions at the end of each chapter give you opportunities to apply what you’ve just read so you can customize them to your own circumstances to produce real-world results.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Miki is also the author of the popular book Do Cool Sh*t (foreword by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com), an identical twin and Irish triplet, the daughter of a Japanese mom and an Indian dad, originally French-Canadian, a Wall Street dropout, a former professional soccer player, a Cornell graduate, and a proud new mama. Website: mikiagrawal.com