- Why should we value diversity and human rights?
- How can inclusive education accommodate diversity?
- How do society’s aspirations for cohesion and harmony impact on people who are different?
- What meanings are given to differences, culturally and historically?
- Should educators seek to accentuate, eliminate, reduce or ignore differences?
By drawing attention to the latest research into the most effective educational policies and practices, this insightful book suggests strategies for meeting the challenges being posed in an era of superdiversity. It’s a crucial read for any training or practising educator who wants to address the issue of diversity, learn effective ways to reach all learners and create more inclusive and harmonious societies.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||6.75(w) x 9.75(h) x (d)|