Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, read it to the end and see "BONUS: Your FREE Gift" chapter after the conclusion.
DIY Solar Bank Charger
Build Your Own Mini Power System
Welcome to DIY Solar Bank Charger: Build Your Own Mini Power System, a DIY book specifically meant to teach you how a Solar Bank Charger works and how you can build your own. Navigating the information surrounding Solar Power can feel like a foggy mess and one of the many clusters of foggy information out there is on how you actually build the Solar Bank Charger that connects your solar power to your power grid. This book is designed to bring the knowledge of how it works, how you should design yours, and a basic build of how to build one of your own.
In the first chapter, we will go over what a Solar Bank Charger is along with a few other details, such as:
- Why you may or may not want to have a Solar Bank Charger
- Whether a Solar Bank Charger or a Solar Battery Charger is more appropriate for your situation
- How having an electrical grid that consumes more receives more benefit by running off a Solar Bank Charger
The second and third chapter revolves around electricity and the batteries themselves. Inside of these chapters, you'll learn some basic electrical mathematics and how to connect batteries via serial and/or parallel methodologies. We'll also cover the two primary types of batteries in use by most that set up Solar Power Grids and a little tip on whether resistance is something you need to calculate for.
In the final chapter, we'll be building the Solar Bank Charger itself and this includes:
- A General guide on how Controllers work and how to hook most of them up
- A construction guide on building your bank and how to store them
- A few tips and tricks on how to maintain your Solar Bank Charger to make your life easier
This book is meant to fully but only cover Solar Bank Chargers, how they work, and how you can build your own.
Download your E book "DIY Solar Bank Charger: Build Your Own Mini Power System" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now with 1-Click" button!