Explore Morocco's busy city streets, historic mosques, and delicious food. Discover the different regions of Morocco, and see the beautiful culture firsthand through events, festivals, and local markets.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Morocco.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Morocco truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
|Series:||Eyewitness Travel Guides Series|
|Edition description:||Revised Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 8.75(h) x 0.81(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Wow! I have many travel books but this is certainly the best ever! I used it on a month long trip to Morocco last Oct. I was even showing the natives places they didn't even know about. It gives history, and priceless information about almost every town in Morocco. If your going to buy it, do so several months before going to get acquanted with the cities and sites of interest. It gives hotels, restaurants and sites of interests along with phone numbers and much, much more! Can't beat this book!
DK's Eyewitness Travel Morocco is packed with gorgeous photos, colored illustrations, history and factual tips for those who plan to travel, those who've travelled in the past and treasure a comprehensive memoir, and for the armchair travellers who may never make the journey but will dream of immersing themselves in the luxurious atmosphere of this exotic country. This is a most welcome addition to my permanent library.