DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul will lead you straight to the best attractions this city has to offer. Explore the must-see Hagia Sophia, take in the beauty of the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, and don't miss out on the incredible street food.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Istanbul, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Istanbul, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Worth using as a guide book- informative, accurate, provides a base of information from which to start.
Another winner from Eyewitness Travel. Visually stimulating,compact for packing, and jammed with useful information. Love the narrow paragraphs for easy reading; generous annotations for interest; close-up and large area maps give direction; stunning, clear photographs and architectural drawings along with historical timelines all combine to tempt the reader to fill that passport with stamps. Also, the paper is great quality; love the handy tips for etiquette, language, public conveniences and the like, not to mention the always useful shopping tips. I've used these guides for many years. They have never failed to assist in planning and enriching my travel, both before, during and after the voyage ends.