DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada will lead you straight to the best attractions this country has to offer, from the rich historical and cultural treasures of its cities to the stunning scenery of its landscapes and coastlines. Visit the Citadelle of Quebec, eat world-class cuisine in Vancouver, take in the beauty of Niagara Falls, and go whale watching on the coasts.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada truly shows you this country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Montreal, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Montreal, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.