New, expanded edition: the world's best full-color travel guides just got better. Cuba is now very much on the radar of American travelers. With its fantastic music, unspoiled beaches and vintage American cars, it has a unique identity. This Eyewitness Travel Guide explores Cuba's rich cultural history while giving you all the practical tips you need for a perfect vacation.
- Packed with photographs, illustrations, and maps
- Cutaways and floor plans of all the major sights
- 3-D aerial views of the city's most interesting districts
- Huge selection of hotels, restaurants, stores, and entertainment venues
- Specially devised walking tours
About the Author
About DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.