Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Lisbon guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
Explore the maze of narrow lanes in historic Alfama, soak up views of the city from the Castelo de São Jorge, or admire spectacular palaces and scenery in Sintra: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Lisbon with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon:
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Lisbon: picture-perfect views, quirky museums and iconic pastries - what will yours be?
• See Lisbon from a different angle: 12 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular city
• A year-long calendar of events in Lisbon gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the spectacular Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, tile-filled Museu Nacional do Azulejo and Sintra's Palácio Nacional da Pena
• Covers Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belém, Beyond the Center and the Lisbon Coast
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Want to explore beyond Lisbon? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. Now they have a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.