You can't get together to discuss which outfit suits you,
or realise the allure of retail therapy like women can.
Just imagine you and your mates down the local pub chatting about your favourite shade of pink. Difficult.
It might be a laughing matter but if you don't really care about your image you might be having a harder time at work not to mention on the romance front. Studies have proven that a poor image limits prospects at work, and that others make major judgements based entirely on our appearance.
• How to hide your beer belly
• How to make short legs look longer or long legs look shorter
• How to make a slight frame look more imposing
• Your unique face shape and which glasses/hairstyles suit it best
• How to tie half windsor, double windsor and 4-in-hand knots
• How to look more youthful or authoritative
• What to do when your hair starts to desert you
• How choosing the right colour can affect your mood and performance
• Your unique body shape and how to make the most of it with the right clothes
• Why size matters - getting your scale right
• A hit-list of stuff you should chuck out of your wardrobe - right now!
This book is for you if you want to...
• Improve your career and promotion prospects
• Make a powerful lasting first impression
• Command more respect from your peers
• Have more success on the romance front