This is the adventure of a boy and his dogs… Non-fiction
From the hope and desire to one day have a German Shepherd Dog, to police K-9 service, to successfully showing dogs, this is an adventure in love and the devotion shared between man and dog.
You will laugh and you will cry, but you will not go away without a profound sense of the power of love and the joy of the adventure of life in the bond between animal and human.
|Publisher:||Dynamix Worx Publications LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||112 KB|
About the Author
Police Officer – with K-9 expertise
• Pastor/Counselor – over 30 years dealing with people as counselor and confidant.
• President of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Reno – 15 years
• Director – German Shepherd Dog Club of America – Board of Directors
• Successful breeder and exhibitor in AKC conformation shows
• Monthly columnist, The German Shepherd Dog Review magazine