Do you camp with your dog in a tent or travel with your dog in an RV or Motorhome? Do you want to visit State, National and Canadian parks to camp and hike with your dog, but want to know which ones allow dogs on trails and beaches? This new camping guide by the experts in dog travel features the following -CAMPGROUNDS: Thousands of campgrounds that allow your dog. Includes public campgrounds in National, State, Canadian and other parks as well as privately owned campgrounds and RV parks. This guide is for people who camp with their dogs in tents or sleeping bags, trailers or motorhomes. Many questions are answered about campgrounds including:
· What are the additional pet fees?
· How many dogs per campsite are allowed?
· Are dogs allowed in the tent areas?
· Are dogs allowed in the camping cabins?
· Are there any breed restrictions?
· Does the campground have any dog walk areas?
· Are there other pet amenities or off-leash areas? CAMPING CABINS - There are nearly 500 campgrounds listed in book that will allow your dog to stay with you in the camping cabins. Some of these are in public parks while others are private campgrounds. These cabins allow you to enjoy the out-of-doors without having an RV or a tent. NATIONAL PARK GUIDE - This book includes a guide to the U.S. National Parks, their camping policies and their day use policies for dogs. It tells you where dogs are allowed in the park, if they're allowed on paved and unpaved trails, backcountry and other areas. It also includes camping and trail guides to Canadian National Parks. And we've included the top 5 dog-friendly National Parks. HIGHWAY GUIDES TO PET-FRIENDLY CAMPING AND PARKS - Our Highway Guides list campgrounds that are near 25 major highways and Interstates in the U.S. and Canada. You can check for campgrounds, both public and private, by city along many long-range highways in the U.S. and Canada. Travel with ease from dog-friendly to dog-friendly campground along the road. BEACHES AND DOG PARKS - We believe that you should have more to do with your dog than just stay somewhere and travel on the next day. We have included hundreds of Dog-Friendly beaches along both coasts and the Great Lakes as well as off-leash dog parks throughout the U.S. and Canada. PARK TRAILS, SWIM AREAS AND DAY USE REGULATIONS - Ok, so you've stayed at a park campground. But is your dog allowed on the trails at the park? Or in the water? How about the places of interest at the park? Our campground guides for National, State and Canadian Parks includes day use information as well so that you can further enjoy these parks with your four legged friend. So spend less time looking for places to go and more time enjoying your vacation time with DogFriendly.com's Campground and RV Park Guide.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 1.00(d)|