Susan Berliner has always been a writer. But this book is different: It's not a supernatural thriller. It's not a collection of weird short stories. It's about Susan.
Entertaining long-ago journal entries (Diary of a Young Reporter) partner with oodles of quirky short takes like these:
* attending a Hasidic bar mitzvah (The Goyisher Table)
* floundering at the bottom of the alphabet (Growing Up "W")
* socializing at a college houseplan party (When Susan Met Harriet)
* nearly losing her job-twice (Ready, Aim-Fire?)
* book signing escapades (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)
Got a few minutes? Enjoy an episode from Susan Berliner's life.