Is it sickness, lack or hopelessness?
THERE IS HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST
This book is the remarkable, faith inspiring story of Miracle Ayomikun Aduloju. She was born prematurely, weighing only 1l pounds, 7 ounces. Diagnosed with a double outlet right ventricle, cranial defect with protrusion and spine malformation, doctors were not optimistic of her survival-she was not expected to live.
In these pages, follow Miracle's parents as they place their trust in God, against all odds. Today, after months in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Mayo Clinic (St Mary's Hospital), she is home with her parents with a clean bill of health.
You will also learn:
• How to stand in faith for a turnaround against bad news.
• The Time Value of Faith, the worth of your faith.
• The Foolproof Medication - the prescription that works all time for all situations.
• How praising God in the midst of pain leads to victory.
• How your faith can work alongside your doctor's treatment plan.
• Biblical Methods to receive healing from God.
• WYSIWYS (What You Say Is What You Get) - How your confession rules your life.
• and many more...
About the Authors Funsho and Bola are both Ministers of the Word. Bola is a registered Nurse at St. Mary's Hospital, Rochester while Funsho is an industrial engineer by profession. In 2004, God Called Funsho to Ministry, to teach faith and minister healing. They have co-founded Funsho Aduloju Ministries, dedicated to teaching people how to receive their healing and how to minister in the power of God. Funsho and Bola currently live in Minnesota with their children, Heaven Ifeloluwa, Miracle Ayomikun, and Angel Abisola. They both serve as ministers in Holy Seed Assembly Rochester, a new church they helped pioneer.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
What God did for Miracle and the Aduloju family is what He desires to accomplish in every life. One cannot help but see the hand and plan of God woven throughout the pages of "Don't buy the Picture". Their story is the bible coming alive in miraculous triumph! - Pastor Akwasi
Check out this book... you will be blessed as you do.