Don’t Leave!!!! Codependency and Attachment was written as a “lay-person” version of Awakening Hope. A Developmental, Behavioral, Biological Approach to Codependence. Awakening Hope is used as a textbook in Alcohol and Drug programs in the United States. This is the “fun” version, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
About the Author:
Mary Crocker Cook, D. Min., LMFT, LAADC, CADCII is the Program Coordinator for the San Jose City College Alcohol and Drug Study Program, and is the author of several recovery-oriented books:
- Awakening Hope. A Developmental, Behavioral, Biological Approach to Codependency Treatment.
- Afraid to Let Go. For Parents of Adult Addicts and Alcoholics
- Codependency and Men. Where Attachment, Gender Role, and Adrenal Fatigue Meet.
- "Wake Them Up and They Will Listen To You! Psychoeducation Strategies for Chemical Dependency Counselors" —Mary Crocker Cook and Chris Packham
- Welcome to My World. A week in the life of a substance abuse counselor.
For more information visit: www.marycrockercook.com
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.16(d)|