Sketch. Doodle. Embellish. Repeat.
Drawing can be anything you want, especially in your art journal. So if you think you can't draw, well, Doodle, Draw, Journal: An Art Journaling Workbook is here to prove you wrong. And to provide you with the guidance and inspiration you need to make sure everything YOU draw (or doodle) represents YOU.
Featuring step-by-step demos from some of your favorite authors, you'll learn how to draw cool, stylized faces, decorative borders, graffiti and more. Much more. Plus, you’ll find more than 75 pages of gently textured space to work so you can truly make this book your own.
Doodle, Draw, Journal includes:
- 18 demonstrations for drawing techniques such as silhouettes, flourishes, contours and faces.
- Oodles of doodling prompts so you're never left drawing a blank.
- Ample space for you to doodle, draw and journal right inside this book.
Contributing artists include:
- Traci Bautista, author of Collage Unleashed and Doodles Unleashed.
- Randi Feuerhelm-Watts, author of Wide Open.
- The Journal Fodder Junkies, authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
- Quinn McDonald, author of Raw Art Journal.
- Melanie Testa, author of Dreaming from the Journal Page.
- Diana Trout, author of Journal Spilling.
- Violette, author of Journal Bliss.
So go doodle. Go draw. Go journal your magnificent life.
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.50(d)|