Fresh Expressions of Church are key aspect of mission strategy for many denominations in the UK and beyond. Here, a stellar line-up of writers explores the central question of how Fresh Expressions turn from mission projects into authentic forms of church, developing a sacramental life of their own. Chapters include:
• Lucy Moore on Messy Church and Holy Communion
• Graham Cray on the sacraments for the unchurched
• Jonathan Clark on baptism and mission
• John Drane on seeing the world as sacramental
• Sue Wallace on the sacramentality of sacred space
• Reagan Humber (pastor at Nadia-Bolz Weber's church) on liturgy and evangelism
• Adrian Chatfield on healing
About the Author
Ian Mobsby is a Mission Enabler in the Anglican Diocese of Southwark and Priest in Charge of the parish of St Luke's, Camberwell in South London. An international writer and speaker on mission and evangelism, he is also Prior to the Wellspring New Monastic Community.
Phil Potter is Archbishops' Missioner and Team Leader of Fresh Expressions.