America's favorite pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Spock has helped two generations of parents raise their kids with his timeless bestseller, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Now, today's parents can rejoice: a new compilation of Dr. Spock's timeless advice is here!
Filled with Dr. Spock's insightful writings on the fruition of a child to college-aged adult, this first-time collection of essays provides parents with timely information on topics such as:
- a child's fears and anger
- coping with everyday stress
- teaching a child values and responsibilities
- understanding and dealing with violence in contemporary culture
- effective discipline
- prioritizing school work
- dealing with peer pressure
- discussing love, sex, and AIDS
With Dr. Spock's The School Years, parents everywhere will return again and again to Dr. Spock for all of their child-rearing questions.
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||270 KB|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews