Dreamweaver is the tool most widely used for designing and managing professional-looking websites, but it's a complex program. That's where Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual comes in. With its jargon-free explanations, 13 hands-on tutorials, and savvy advice from Dreamweaver expert Dave McFarland, you'll master this versatile program with ease.
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building your first web page to creating interactive, database-driven sites.
- Build skills as you learn. Apply your knowledge through tutorials and downloadable practice files.
- Create a state-of-the-art website. Use powerful, easy-to-use tools such as CSS3 and Spry effects to build visually rich, fast-loading pages.
- Tap into databases. Connect your site to a database and build pages that dynamically sort and display stored information.
- Go mobile. Build and preview websites for smartphones and tablets.
- Discover hidden tips and tricks. Get undocumented workarounds and shortcuts.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Series:||Missing Manual Series|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||43 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
David Sawyer McFarland is president of Sawyer McFarland Media, Inc., a web development and training company in Portland, Oregon. He is an accomplished writer and trainer and teaches in the Portland State University multimedia program. David is the author of several bestselling Missing Manuals on web technologies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I have a big well u know now bendown and suck it b.i.t.ch.d
Nichole is awesome