Start creating websites that wow with Dreamweaver CS6!
Powerful yet easy to master, Dreamweaver is the dominant professional web development tool. Web design expert Janine Warner has updated her bestselling Dreamweaver For Dummies guide for Dreamweaver CS6 and walks you through the essential steps to building the website you’ve always wanted. Both beginning and intermediate web developers will get the information they need from this easy-to-follow reference to Dreamweaver CS6.
- Dreamweaver is the gold standard for website development software; this book covers what both beginners and intermediate-level users need to know to develop sites for online commerce, education, customer service, and other uses
- Covers the basics, including customizing your workspace, setting up your site, creating pages, and publishing your site to the web
- Explains how to work with text, graphics, and links; manage and test your site; add audio, video, and Flash files; build dynamic sites; connect to a database; and more
- This new edition introduces CSS3 and shows how to create and edit CSS styles, save time with Dreamweaver templates, create HTML tables, add interactivity with behaviors, and show off with multimedia
- Delves into making HTML forms, creating AJAX features with Spry, and managing websites with InContext and Business Catalyst
Web developers will find just what they need to channel their creative energy into effective, eye-catching websites with Dreamweaver CS6 For Dummies.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Janine Warner has written more than a dozen books, including iPhone & iPad Web Design For Dummies. A popular speaker, she's known as a "techy translator" who can make even the most complex concepts accessible. She's also the host of several training videos on web design, Dreamweaver, and CSS. Learn more about her books, videos, and free tutorials at DigitalFamily.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Great for looking up those tips that slip away from you when you are trying to learn the possibilities of such complicated software.