Armando Aversa (Because You Believe) said: "A quick read. A mind-stretching gem!"
This book ends all forms of distracted driving through self-awareness, commitment, and oneness.
Drive Me to Think is for anyone who isn't using drive time to make their lives flourish.
Great for: Commuters, Younger Drivers, Deep Thinkers, Law of Attraction Lovers, Frequently Agitated Drivers
• The debate about who's going to Heaven settled...ACIM & Bible readers often miss this.
• A superhighway model that calms us completely about where we are in our lives...Eckhart Tolle & Neale Donald Walsch-based.
• How driving is the perfect challenge because it often represents a second separation from our true Essence.
• Who, what, where, when is God?...my brother had a meeting with Him...the answer is so clear!
• Mind-blowing examples of forgiveness and service...could you forgive your child's murderer?...could you be a murderer?
• How practicing patience, forgiveness, and safety while driving makes us unshakably powerful in life.
"Staying peaceful, no matter what, is both the blessed cause and the eternal effect; riches will flow, purpose will inspire, and love will unfold. Practice it while driving, choose it always."
-K. Scott, Drive Me to Think
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.32(d)|
About the Author
The more typical aspects of K. Scott's existence have allowed his writing to become more conversational and engaging. Deep spiritual tenets underlie all of his work while their practical contemplation is often humorous and introspective. Future works will continue to delve into life's purpose and how best to exist in this world of form as the sentient, loving beings we are at our core.