- The Day That Mauro Ran over Elwy Yost
- Seattle/Washington/Prague 00/68/Chicago/Nixon/Reagan ...
- Yuppie Restaurant-Goers Beware Because This Song Is for the Dishwasher
- Just Another Jive-Assed White Colonial Theft
- Why Are All Dogs Dying of Cancer?
- My Kitchen Is Tiananmen Square
- Any Movement That Forgets About Class Is a Bowel Movement
- [Untitled Track]
auto-inserted 09-17-2014 15:56:46
10.59 In Stock
If there's a problem with Godspeed You Black Emperor and the other bands on Constellation (and I'm not saying that there is), it's the seeming humourlessness of all of them. If there's only one merit to One-Speed Bike (and I'm not saying that there's only one), it's the fact that the project so obviously has a good sense of humour about itself, from the album and song titles, to the CD label artwork, all the way down to the opening soundbyte ("I'm just going to flush the toilet, okay? I'll need some quiet for a bit."). Yet another side-project of GYBE members, Droopy Butt Begone! is an interesting change of pace, at the very least, even though the ever-present drum machine beat doesn't change much at gets a bit annoying at times. Oh, by the way, the toilet flush referenced at the beginning of the album shows up at the very end, on an unlisted eighth track. If you care.