Recognized for more than 45 years as the definitive text in the field, Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes strikes the perfect balance between basic science and clinical expertise, providing the evidence-based findings, treatment consensuses, and practical clinical information you need to confidently diagnose and manage SLE.
- Broaden your understanding with comprehensive coverage of every aspect of cutaneous and systemic lupus erythematosus, including definitions, pathogenesis, autoantibodies, clinical and laboratory features, management, prognosis, and patient education.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes fundamental images of lupus rashes as well as graphs, algorithms, and differential diagnosis comparisons.
- Discover the latest in systemic lupus erythematosus with new chapters on important emerging topics such as socioeconomic and disability aspects; and rigorously updated chapters that include expanded coverage of the nervous system, and the most in-depth discussion of immunity and regulatory cells.
- Learn from the very best. World-renowned rheumatologists Drs. Daniel Wallace and Bevra Hannahs Hahn, along with new associate editors Drs. Michael Weisman, Ronald Van Vollenhoven, Nan Shen, and David Isenberg, present definitive coverage on new and rapidly changing areas in the field.
- Rely on it anytime, anywhere! Access the full text, image bank, and bonus online-only chapters at www.expertconsult.com.
Dubois’ Lupus Erythematosus was first published in 1966. For the past forty years, the product has distinguished itself internationally as the go-to reference on lupus and related diseases.
For rheumatologists and internal medicine practitioners who need a comprehensive clinical reference on systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and related disorders, this product delivers a complete arsenal of information on SLE, connective tissue diseases, and the antiphospholipid syndromes.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||19 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Daniel Wallace is the author of many books, including Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Characters and Star Wars: The Jedi Path. He currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.