Whether you need to figure out WordPerfect 8 for work, school, or home, Dummies 101: WordPerfect 8 For Windows gently guides you through all the ins and outs so that you can create letters, memos, reports, and other documents with ease. Read through the units and do the step-by-step exercises so that you master and practice your new skills. Then take the quizzes at the end of each unit to check your progress. You'll learn everything you need to know to make WordPerfect 8 work for you!
Inside, get the information you need now:
- Use individual units or exercises to brush up on skills, such as selecting and formatting text, adding headers or footers to your document, and more
- Grasp the basics -- like how to use the menu, the toolbar, and the ruler -- before you move on to more advanced tasks
- Create dazzling documents with the formatting skills you learn, including how to change font styles, center and indent text, or create bulleted lists
- Replace whole words, word forms, phrases, and swap terms within your document
- Avoid the embarrassment of misspelled words by using the "Spell-As-You-Go" feature
- Make text flow smoothly in multi-column formats
- Save yourself time by learning how to merge information into a document to personalize mass mailings
After you've taught yourself the basics with this easy-to-use tutorial, look for IDG Books Worldwide's WordPerfect® 8 For Windows® For Dummies®, the perfect reference to keep by your side, and WordPerfect® 8 For Windows® For Dummies® Quick Reference, the quick and easy way to look up tasks and commands alphabetically!